Losing the lyrics via smfimport and export

From: Rz der Pferdefreunde Lindheim <k-schaefer-lindheim_at_t-online.de>
Date: Sat Jun 30 2007 - 13:28:38 CEST
Hello,
I come from Germany, so my english is not so very good. I tried out your program and it seems to be, what i need.
I have several midi-files, i have to transpose, so my wife can play with mit on her Saxophone.
I use your tool by importing a midi-file, exporting it to plan text with the save "..." command. Then i wrote me a
little helper in c (i learn it since i while by myself using open Books from Internet)
witch converts the note-on and note-off-events about the half-tones, i
have to transpose. So i can get my midi-files akkording the scores i have and we can play.
But i have the problem that the lyrics of a song are not saved in your text-file, so when i transpose the song,
the lyrics are gone. Is there a chance, to store the lyrics also in the text-file when i save a song with the command
save and transfer it to the resulting midi file if i use songexportsmf.
As Attachement my little transpose-helper - I think, it is not very good c-code, because i began
programming in 1982 on DOS/VSE on a IBM S/370 with pl/1, then followed cobol, assembler and now
Abap (SAP) and C.

Greetings from Germany
Lindheim

Klaus Schaefer