midish and time

From: Julien Claassen <julien_at_c-lab.de>
Date: Fri Nov 30 2007 - 16:48:31 CET
Hi!
  How does midish handle time internally? In tics? Is a tic always of the same
length, or does tic-length change with tempo-variation? If so would there be
any other _SIMPLE_ way of calculating absolute time in a piece?
  I'm asking because I've done a _SMALL BIT_ of jack transport-control hacking
and I'd like to extend it. So midish could properly work with other jack-audio
clients in sync.
  If anyone's interested in the work so far, I'd happily mail my version or
put an experimental tarball online.
  Kindest regards
        Julien

--------