Re: arpeggiator & Tcl

From: Julien Claassen <julien_at_c-lab.de>
Date: Thu Dec 10 2009 - 12:20:09 CET
Hi Koen!
   I know, that there are external arpeggiators. There's a simple ALSA SEQ
based application in an ALSA programming howto. There should be other small
ones. And on one of the Linux Audio Conferences, a guy introduced a more
complex arpeggiator written in Q (I believe). So that would have been one of
Albert Graef's team. They tried to implement something like the algorythmic
stuff from the Korg Karma workstation. I'm sure you can find more. They
usually can be put in between a sound module (soft or hardware) and your
sequencer (midish in this case).
   Hope that helps
           Julien

--------