roblem installing MIDISH on Ubuntu

From: Kevin Utter <kvutter_at_frii.com>
Date: Thu Jan 01 1970 - 00:59:59 CET
Hi! Should I be able to run MIDISH on Ubuntu 9.04? It shows up in
Synaptic Package Manager, and seems to install, but RMIDISH only
gives me "no such proc" errors for any command I issue.
Attempting to install the package manually as per the
installation instructions fails at CONFIGURE with the cT install
without readline lib.  Readline seems to be installed, but
doesn't have the files requested by the Configure script.  I'm
fairly new to Linux, so could easily be missing something.  Any
help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Kevin
Received on