Re: Midish and its clock source

From: Julien Claassen <julien_at_c-lab.de>
Date: Sun May 30 2010 - 21:39:53 CEST
Salut Alexandre!
   the clock application I use is called jack_midi_clock and can be found here:
http://www.teuton.org/~gabriel/jack_midi_clock/
   It slaves to the JACK transport control. So it's always synced to the audio
clock and start/stop messages. Because Ecasound has a very limited knowledge
of MIDI, that's my best bet to sync Midish to Ecasound/Nama. It took a bit of
wiring and testing, but now it's running. But I need to relearn midish a bit.
Tried to record a single track today and got nothing. Well, I'll delve into
it. :-)
   Kindly yours and thanks for al the help!
            Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net
the Linux TextBased Studio guide