Usng filters to block midi sensing

From: Julien Claassen <julien_at_c-lab.de>
Date: Fri Oct 08 2010 - 21:30:27 CEST
Hello everyone!
   Is there a way to write a filter in Midish, that blocks midi sensing from
coming through?
   The task I'm performing or trying to:
debug filt 1
[capture output]
   Parse the output for movement of a control knob. This is for "controller
learning". So I can turn a controler and an application sitting ontop of
midish will bind that controller to a control parameter of its own.
   If this isn't simple or not possible at the moment: Would it be able to
write such a learn mode. So I can start midish and it will stop, the moment a
controller has been moved and then output the controller number and the
channel it was sent on?
   Kindest regards
          Julien

--------