Re: midish as show controller

From: Dale March <dmarch80_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Nov 25 2010 - 21:20:25 CET
Alexandre,
Using the midish port as you noted (dnew 0 nil rw) worked! I am now able to
send control to QLC and run xjadeo for video display all based on the HDR
MTC!

I do get errors that time code went off by 160 ticks
this seems to result in the measure displayed in midish and the one on the
HDR to be off by one.

Also sometimes the measure does not display when running and other times it
does. It will always update on stop or index though.

Other wise, looks like I'm up and running. Now need to add all the light
queues for a 50 minute show.

Dale