Re: No output sound! Debian 6.0 amd64

From: Julien Claassen <julien_at_mail.upb.de>
Date: Tue Jun 12 2012 - 22:06:44 CEST
Hello Fortea!
   First make sure, that your Timidity is outputting anything. You can use it
to play a MIDI file directly.
   Then you could try to use the port name, rather the port number, since that
may change from setup to setup.
   You don't probably want to use your midi through port, since that only
works, if you connect something else to it.
   Another thought: You might try to make the midish device rw not wo. See if
that works. If not, then see, where it stops working.
   Kind regards

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html