Re: No output sound! Debian 6.0 amd64

From: Julien Claassen <julien_at_mail.upb.de>
Date: Wed Jun 13 2012 - 20:26:01 CEST
Hi Fortea!
   OK, so Timidity is the difficult part here. Do you also have a MIDi
keyboard? Well I didn't see a soundcard in your aplaymidi listing.
   You could try to connect Midish to different ports of Timidity. Maybe the
Timidity server isn't running properly. Do you start Timidity yourself, or do
you use one of Debian's automatic mechanisms? If you do the latter, stop
Timidity and try starting it yourself with the right options for JACK output
and everything. If that works, you can find out, where Timidity is started
from and see, if you can change the startup options.
   Warm regards
          Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======