moderation

From: Alexandre Ratchov <alex_at_caoua.org>
Date: Tue Jul 17 2012 - 12:26:44 CEST
Hi all,

The midish mailing list received its first spam, but I bet more
spam will follow. Since this is a low volume list, I propose we
make the list moderated.

If you wish to be added as moderator, please send me a private
mail.

FYI, whenever someone will post to the list, moderators will
receive a notification by email. If the mail is desirable for the
mailing-list one of the moderators have to simply reply to the
notification for the initial mail to be accepted and relayed.

-- Alexandre