Re: Playing MIDI Files

From: David Seager <david_at_seager.info>
Date: Mon Nov 05 2012 - 16:31:56 CET
Many thanks for such a quick response.

The "i" command is very useful and will save me some work.  I had not
thought of using it to pause playback.

I have retried the problem with notes staying on after an "s" command
but cannot reproduce it.  I am not sure what has changed but will let
you know if it happens again.

"print [mend]" works fine.  I tried "mend" alone and "print mend" but
had not used the brackets.  Problem solved.

Thanks again,
David.