Re: Not recording controllers

From: Julien Claassen <julien_at_mail.upb.de>
Date: Sun Dec 09 2012 - 18:09:40 CET
Hello Alex!
   Attached you find an example song. You will see, that a few controllers are
accepted. All the pause is ue to me turning non-reacting controllers. This
time I didn't turn on the debug, but it would show the same. I can definitely
tell you, that amongst the not accepted controllers are: 36, 37, 43, 38-42,
59...
   the log is just me starting midish and typing all suggested commands. The
project, is the minimal basic: tnew synth_1;r;s;
   The keyboard is device 1. Which otherwise works nicely. the MIDI calbes are
brandnew, as in day before yesterday and otherwise seem to fullfill their
needs.
   Midish is the development release from last year.
   Warm regards
        Julien

http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html