Importing .syx sysex files

From: Julien Claassen <julien_at_mail.upb.de>
Date: Thu May 02 2013 - 16:51:00 CEST
Hello Alexandre!
   I wonder, is it possible to impot sysex files directly into midish? I just
tried and got an error, "corrupted header", which is understandable, since
they seem to strip everything, but the necessary SesEx bytes. I do, however,
have a couple of such sysex files and would like to test them. Besides a
new/old utility as come up, which will produce sysex files for one of my
synthesizers.
   Any idea?
   Warm regards
          Julien