Another problem with midishrc

From: Julien Claassen <julien_at_mail.upb.de>
Date: Tue Jul 16 2013 - 13:03:39 CEST
Hello once more!
   I have attached my .midishrc. the problem is, if I load it I get an error in
line 327.13 bad statement. I can't get a more precise warning. I've looked at
it. It's in the proc sh (starting at line 318).
   The offender is an else. If I take it out, all is well. I've tried something
similar from within rmidish and it worked as well. Either there's something
wrong before, which didn't show or there's something might strange in parsing
midishrc. Either seems unlikely...
   Perhaps you could take a look, once you're back. these functions are
intended for the integration with Nama.
   A bientot
         Julien

http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html