bug report

From: i_reede <i_reede_at_ruralconnection.ca>
Date: Mon Oct 21 2013 - 03:04:19 CEST
This is a bug report.

I invoke midish as follows smfplay -d 20:0 C\'est\ Si\ bon.mid

my midi synth starts playing but after some time, some notes seem to stay stuck on.
This ruins the music.
Ctrl-C stops all sound.

When I play the same file in Window media player, no problem.
When I play same file on same synth via gvox encore, no problems.
So the file, although it may not be perfect, seems good enough for both of them.

It therefore appears something is worng in midish.
I attached the midi file you have source material to reproduce the error.

Platform used is Raspberry Pi with latest Raspbian (Debian) as OS. (Did an apt-get update and upgrade, just in case.

Installation was made with apt-get install midish

Can you please provide guiance as to why some notes would stay stuck on lke this?

Thanks for your help,

Ivan