Re: Interpreting time signature as quarter notes per minute

From: Jeanette C. <julien_at_mail.upb.de>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 18:49:06 +0100 (CET)
Hey hey Bob,
thanks, that is interesting, if nothing else. I never read sheet music. I was
only ever confronted with the way sequencers (in hard- and software) deal with
different time signatures, metres or pattern lengths, which I suppose is much
more general in most cases and much more technically minded.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

Mar 13 2021, Bob van der Poel has written:

--
  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

Cinderella's got to go <3
(Britney Spears)