Hello! Question about midi tuning standard support

From: Dale Mountain <dlmountain.98_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 08:10:06 -0500
Hello all! I've been looking into using midish. However, I want to mess
around with microtones, which has support in the Midi Tuning Standard. I'm
not seeing anything about it in the documentation. Am I correct in assuming
it's not currently implemented in midish? If not, it seems easy enough to
add as a filter. I'll be happy to do it, I just want to make sure I'm not
doing something that's already been done.

Have a nice day everyone!